Sunday, October 27, 2013

TRICK OR TREAT......?



HARRIET
FOR

NET-A-DRESSER

I have been asked to introduce a new online accessories brand, and I thought who better to review it than Harriet, my gorgeous fashion savvy daughter!......

ABOUT HARRIET



Hi, I am a freelance graphic designer and hand crafted illustrator. Feel free to take a look around my work hereand if you think you have something I can help with from logos to an illustration or painting then please do get in touch..... 







TRICK

burnt orange leopard print scarf


Creeping into my wardrobe right now is
this camo print scarf £6.99 from Seasonsonline


OR


TREAT

 WOD3SE820007OGM
It's spooky how much I love you.........Carven two tone angora sweater £220



TRICK



Cut Out Triangle Cross Earrings

Don't be scared at prices like this.... 
cut out cross earrings £2.99
 from Seasonsonline



OR


TREAT

WOB1BA810002ORG



Hauntingly beautiful.....Balenciaga papier A4 East-West bag £895




TRICK




Gold Micro Stud Black PU Leather Cuff



Don't bat an eyelid and miss this little gem..... Seasonsonline gold micro stud black faux leather cuff £4.99



OR


TREAT

WO1AHI830003BKM
I put a spell on you in Alexandre Birman suede and water snake ankle boots £470


TRICK


Bronze Glittery Leopard Print Ring

Believe in magic seasonsonline ring £3.99




NINA SIMONE I PUT A SPELL ON YOU

 Seasonsonline for amazing cheap scarves and cheap earrings 
  LET THE HOCUS POCUS BEGIN!


X X X
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. Wow - I love your daughter's work. Sorry - her work overshadowed your picks this time. Now I'm thinking what picture I like which might be worth illustrating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks Sue.....I love the little illustration of you on your blog! x

      Delete
  2. Fantastic post! Loved reading this and wouldn't mind some of the tricks as well as the treats! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some fab bargains on this website......xx

      Delete
  3. Great post, wouldn't mind some of the treats.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! A lovely post, well done to your daughter! Great picks and I love those cross earrings! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon, I can't believe the price on those earrings, almost thrift shop prices! xx

      Delete
  5. What a clever post! I'd definitely take the trick in the form of the scarf ... but oooh, that really is a treat of a bag :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think "Hats" really enjoyed doing it! thanks xx

      Delete
  6. lovely lovey things! oh, i would love to be treated with that pretty balenciaga...


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh us too! What a fab colour for the dark winter days.......It would definetely put a smile on my face each day if in my wardrobe!! xx

      Delete
  7. I'll take any of these Trick or Treats - my kind of Halloween!! So much creativity goes into your posts - love them :)

    Tracy
    www.TracysNotebookofStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one was down to my lovely daughter this time.......it's great to have a little helper! xx

      Delete
  8. I'm especially loving that studded cuff, well done Harriet! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those heels are INSANELY GOOD!


    xx,
    miranda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing!!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely seasonal post and I love the Balenciaga bag. It would certainly brighten up any dull day!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would certainly brighten up any day in my life if I had that bag! xx

      Delete
  12. I will have to pass all those lovely comments onto Harriet......but so glad you enjoyed it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig