Sunday, May 18, 2014

ISABEL MARANT ON MY MIND.......Splurge or Steal?


Capture the heatwave mood......
SPLURGE






Étoile Isabel Marant 
BLOOM WOVEN COTTON BLEND MINI DRESS  £270 ETOILE ISABEL MARANT
Isabel Marant 

SEASHELL NECKLACE £180 ISABEL MARANT

Isabel Marant 
EDRIS BUTTERFLY LEATHER & SUEDE SANDALS £320
Isabel Marant  


YAKATA AND MIRA SET OF BRACELETS £125
 ISABEL MARANT


DARIA SUNGLASSES £236
ISABEL MARANT PAR OLIVER PEOPLES





ECO NATURAL FORMULA NAIL POLISH £14.95
SHADE MILK......KURE BAZAAR.

OR STEAL




  
Hippie chic dress

PRINTED CHIFFON DRESS £44.99  MANGO 





MULTI-STRAND NECKLACE £7.99 H&M

 LEATHER SANDAL £59.99 ZARA.
Combi double bracelet


COMBI DOUBLE BRACELET £9.99 MANGO.




GOLD AVIATOR SUNGLASSES £6.99 H&M.




NAIL POLISH £5 SHADE SNOW WHITE MODELS ONE

___________________


Who wouldn't want to be that effortless French girl?
 Minimal (if any) make-up. What, no hairbrush? Just run your fingers through your hair, don't look like you have tried too hard. Isabel Marant girl's have that confident, couldn't care boho street chic meets tomboy attitude


Isabel Marant : Spring/Summer 2014Isabel Marant Spring 2014 Ready-to-Wear Collection Slideshow on Style.com
Image via Pinterest
Keep your cool this summer!




X X X
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I'm sorry ... but I just don't get the Isabel Marant craze at all (and I realise this comment could well incur the wrath of the fashion police) Maybe it's because I prefer a more structured and chic look, but the IM collection always leaves me cold. And don't even get me started on her H&M collaboration... So for me, if I were to go for this look, it would definitely be 'steal'!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O'h sorry Helen if it's not your bag? Like you I love tailoring, but come summer I also love a bit of escapism........Guess I always wanted to be a beach bum in a previous life!! xx

      Delete
  2. Once again, your Mango find is spot on, love that dress, the perfect flowy summer dress!

    Tracy
    www.TracysNotebookofStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do seem to be flying the flag for Mango at the moment! xx

      Delete
  3. Your style steal is absolutely amazing....love the Mango dress and the necklace if fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would adore that blue Isabel Marant dress for my holidays!! I did see a lovely blue one in M&S yesterday....might have to go back for it now:) Have a great week!
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo'h, might have to check out that M&S one?!! xx

      Delete
  5. I think your' style steal is fantastic. I am so in love with Mango as I think they have done brilliantly well ripping off the IM style this season. I am very grateful, for this, and I purchased a few pieces. H xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are going great guns at the moment....Can't wait to see what their autumn collection looks like!! xx

      Delete
  6. Hi my dear!! Oh I loved this post and your style steal pieces are very inspirational- the Mango dress is gorgeous and I love the Zara sandals too! Wouldn't it be fun to go thrifting!! Never say never!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon, we should do it one day, get a whole gang of us together, and you can show us all the way to go!! xx

      Delete
  7. In my head I am that effortless French girl - in reality it never quite works out - if only! Love those Zara sandals! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great selection! Thx for sharing. I am tempted to go shopping again.
    xoxo
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig